Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Must Have Item : Louboutin Nail Polish

I know that everyone had been raving about this everywhere so I think I just have to do it in honor of Monsieur Christian Louboutin.

So the nail polish bottle cap itself was inspired by the highest stiletto ever designer by Mr. Louboutin that is called the "Ballerina Ultima". I have to say that it looks somehow a bit kinky in a way.

"Christian Louboutin Nail Polish"
Photo Credit : metro.co.uk

The Louboutin's nail polish supposed to be the new It nail polish of the year, or even forever. According to the representative of Christian Louboutin, all of the polish were "formulated without any harmful ingredients, so that the highly pigmented, long-wearing nail polish dries to a luxurious lacquer."

From what I've heard, the polishes will cost around 50€. I have to be honest that I'm not that sure if it's true, but if it is true then I will expect the polish to stay on for at least a week without any rub-off and it will take only two layers top for a glossy finish and one layer for an opaque one.

Sources said also that it will be available in 30 different colors, so you don't have to worry that you won't find your favorite color. Just start worrying about the sake of your wallet.

"Christian Louboutin Nail Polish" 
Photo Credit : The Corner Berlin facebook Page
If you are up for something dramatic for your own polish collection, I think this will be it. I mean, for the signature color, the "Rouge Louboutin", they created an 8-inch bottle cap, which would be a similar height to the heel of "Ballerina Ultima". The caps for other colors are slightly shorter but still just as dramatic. So I would not suggest this as your next carry on touch up polish, or else you would have to be prepared with having loads of explaining to do.

Check out their just-as-dramatic fashion video of this product, in a collaboration with David Lynch.


You know from now on you can match your nails with your red soles..

Kisses,












Adrian FS.

No comments:

Post a Comment