Monday, September 29, 2014

Ugly Shoe of The Month : Saint Laurent Patti Ankle Boots

"Saint Laurent Patti Ankle Boots"
Photo Credit : Net-a-Porter.com


September 2014 Issue

September is said to be the month of fashion and style. Or so I thought, until I saw this Patti ankle boots made by Saint Laurent.

I'm not even going to try and discuss every single details that I hate about this shoe, because it will make this post last for days. And I mean, daaaayysss, dahling!

At 1,395€, I was seriously thinking if this is some kind of a joke for Saint Laurent. But then again, if it's available at net-a-porter.com, it means that somehow somewhere, a poorly-tasted person scroll through the fabulous catalogues of shoes on the internet and stumbled upon this madness, stop for a few seconds, and then clicked the "Buy" button. Argh! I can't bear the thought of it!

If you see this shoe on the street, please do me a favor and call the nearest wildlife animal control operator to get it captured and finally have it euthanised. (The shoes, not the person wearing it, obviously!)

You know you better keep the number of the wildlife animal control operator just in case..

Kisses,












Adrian FS.

2 comments:

  1. Iuhhh reminds me of Yeti! lol and to invest €1395 on 'em would be such a waste of money :$

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, girl! Better to buy a nice bag for that amount of money. Or a short trip to paris heheheh

      Kisses,
      Adrian FS.

      Delete