Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Fun Facts About Shoes : American Horror Story(?)

I know, I know, you're all probably wondering, what does the series, American Horror Story, and shoes have in common? The answer is simple, weird foot fetish.

I've been a huge fan of the series since the first season. But the show got me hooked on its final episode for season 3, when the witch was burned and yell "Balenciaga!" as her last word. I mean, we can all relate to that, can we?

For their 4th season, the theme will be about freak shows. And honey, trust me, the teaser images and videos they posted are very disturbing. Like, really disturbing. More so since I have an irrational fear for clowns. :-s

Despite all the disturbing images, there are 2 things that caught my attention.

The first one is this :

"American Horror Story Heel Foot"
Photo Credit : American Horror Story Facebook Page
Isn't it disturbing, yet painfully beautiful at the same time?

The second one would be this :

"American Horror Story Three Foot"
Photo Credit : American Horror Story Facebook Fan Page
I mean, more legs, more room for shoes, am I right?!

Hahahah I know how creepy I might sound, but hey, we're talking about American Horror Story here so I guess it's ok :-p

So if you're just as excited as I am, the show will premiere its 4th season on October 8th, which is exactly a week from today.

You know you are just as excited and disturbed as I am..

Kisses,












Adrian FS.

No comments:

Post a Comment