Monday, February 9, 2015

This is the end. (Or the beginning?)

Soooo as you might noticed, I've been M.I.A. for a couple of months. Don't worry, it's not because I lost interests on posting any more blogposts, but I just had to focus on writing my final bachelor thesis. So I took two months off, focused on the thesis and now I am finisheeeeddd!! Yaaaayyy..!!

Well I still have to wait until the end of march for the presentation part and of course, for the results also, but a little bit of celebration won't hurt I suppose. Well, I guess soon enough you can call me Mr. Engineer hihihhi..!

Anyway, since nowadays I have more free time, I'll be back to annoy you guys with my post ;-)

I hope you're all excited to read my posts again.

You know I do care about all of you..

Kisses,












Adrian FS.


No comments:

Post a Comment