Saturday, April 11, 2015

Fashion Tips : Be Cinderella, Choose Your Own Glass Slipper

Because of the hype all around the new Cinderella movie nowadays, it suddenly got me thinking, why is it that the prince got the chance to choose the right girl that fits the right shoe, but the girl doesn't have the chance to choose which glass slipper style she would wear?

I would help you with this post to find your perfect fit for your very own glass slipper a la Cinderella, since apparently a lot of designers created already several shoes that resembles the fairy tale story itself.

Jimmy Choo Cinderella Glass Slipper
Photo Credit : blog.disney.com


Noritaka Tatehana Cinderella Heelless Glass Slipper
Photo Credit : Noritaka Tatehana Facebook Page

Christian Louboutin Cinderella Glass Slipper
Photo Credit :  galleryhip.com


Maison Martin Margiella Cinderella Glass Slipper
Photo Credit : rfb.ro


Stuart Weitzman 3 Types Cinderella Glass Slipper
Photo Credit : runningwithheels.com


Andreia Chaves Invisible Cinderella Glass Slipper
Photo Credit : yupiu.com

I could go on with more examples but this post would last forever so I just picked out some of the interesting ones that I found. I hope I provided you with enough ideas for your own perfect fit Cinderella glass slipper.

You know you're also longing for your own happily ever after..

Kisses,












Adrian FS.

2 comments:

  1. The Jimmy Choo ones look the prettiest.. The other kinda look cheap tbh, esp those from Stuart Weitzman :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahah I have to agree about the Stuart Witzman. My personal fave would be between from Noritaka Tatehana or from Andreia Chaves.

      You know I like my shoes unique..

      Kisses,

      Adrian FS.

      Delete